Monday 25 April 2011

Ketoprak Royal - First Love in Jakarta

Hii..since this is my first posting then I want to review about my first-remembered-meal when I came to Jakarta...

Located in the middle way of Royani I Street.. Find it easily when you get the way from Prof. Dr. Satrio Street...

The basic ingredients: garlic, salt and red chili (amount as request)

Mas Heri the maker...


And yup..the best ketoprak I ever had...
*Rating : 9/10*



 It's not about the cost (7k) but it's really really that deliciouss!! (for me and some of my friends admit it).. The peanut sauce is thick and nice..the rice cake, beansprouts and rice vermicelli are good, but you won't miss the fried tofu because it's the best.. Also, they come in generous portion... Simply heaven, my first love in Jakarta...


Ketoprak Royal
Jl. K.H. Royani I
Karet Kuningan
South Jakarta
(021)96960230


No comments:

Post a Comment