Friday 21 December 2012

Hakata Ikkousha - The One Who Beats the Drum of Ramen War

Ramen war is in the air, guys..!! And I think this place is the first who beats the drum...
I believe people see this opportunity and ramen becomes a hype now..Yeayy!!

Their first shop at Muara Karang is always full and packed with customer..
We came around 11.30 a.m. and fortunately we have our seats immediately. What a luck, because 15 minutes late means long queue outside.

So, let's slurpp..!!

The ambience inside. Packed with customers (and waiters). Simple Japanese design with red and black influence. Look at the Japanese there. I wonder whether he is the executive chef..haha..

Pork Special Ramen (+/- 38k++)

Ikkousha serves Hakata ramen style. I search on Wikipedia and got an info that the ramen originates from Hakata district of Fukuoka city in Kyushu. It has a rich, milky, pork-bone (tonkotsu) broth, non-curly and resilient noodles. Yeah, they have them all. The soup is rich and fully-flavoured. I wonder if they cooked the soup over the night. The pork (cha-su) topping quite nice and half boiled tamago (egg) will never fail me.

Rating: 8.6/10

Shin-men, Marutama, Ikkousha and Ikkudo (which I will post later) are the best 4 ramen shop I have tried. In my last posting, I said that Marutama is the best and now I confused..hahaha...But if we consider for the price, Ikkousha and Ikkudo will receive point higher. However, Marutama's noodle is still the best for me..

So let's enjoy the war and being satisfied..!! =)


Hakata Ikkousha
Jl. Muara Karang 85
North Jakarta
(021)66670588

No comments:

Post a Comment