Friday 21 December 2012

Ikkudo Ichi

It was an after rain afternoon on Saturday, 15 December 2012 and because of I have to attend my friend's wedding in Bogor, I stranded in Pantai Indah Kapuk (PIK) area...ehh?? So long story, so just cut the crap and here we go Ikkudo Ichi..!!

Another family brought us delicious ramen and heat up the ramen war in Jakarta..Ikkudo Ichi it is..

What a luck, since the two branches are far from my place, I could try the ramen in their first shop in PIK (they have the second branch in Pesanggrahan area)..More luckier, I was treated by my ex-manager..Yippiee!!

 
This is my first time playing around PIK, so I don't really know the direction of the place..hehe..They have a big banner and wooden exterior at the outside of the shop. Seems cozy.
  
The ambience inside. We came around 5.00 p.m., so there's not too crowded. The place quite spacious and we can see the kitchen through the glass. They also have space on second floor.


They also have a space near the outside and the place turned more packed in the evening.

The menu book. Simple yet informative.
 
Gyoza. Sorry that I don't really know the exact price. The gyoza tasted well and savory. The filling is pork (I think) and perfectly cooked. Just nice for me.

Rating: 7/10

Again, sorry I don't know the exact name and price, because those are not ordered by me. I too busy with ramen choosing..haha.. I think this grilled pork with garlic sauce and minced scallion. Look so tempting, right..? Yess..they are so tasty.. I love the garlic hint and the meat are so tender. Yumm!!

Rating: 8.5/10

Buta Signature (37.5k++). The main actor of the evening. A pork ramen with original soup. The broth was so tasty. I add crushed garlic to strengthen the taste and it became wonderful.
I have to say (or type =P) that I must compare the taste with Ikkousha since they have same genre of taste (Hakata or Fukuoka style, I think). For me, Ikkudo's ramen is less-oily and more mild than Hakata (strong yet mild taste, as refer to cigarette advertisement =P) and the cha-su (pork meat) more tasty than Hakata..my friend agree with this..hehe..

Rating: 8.6/10

Until now, I still can't choose which is the best between my best 4 ramen shop (please refer to this link: http://the-erlicious.blogspot.com/2012/12/hakata-ikkousha-one-who-beats-drum-of.html ) because they are so delicious..hahahaha...

Again, I have to compare Ikkudo and Ikkousha since they have similar taste-stream and price range and I can't wait for their face-to-face battle, since Ikkousha will open their shop in PIK, exactly opposite of Ikkudo..wooowww!!!


Ikkudo Ichi
Ruko Crown Golf, Blok D No.2 - 3
Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta
(021) 96628677

No comments:

Post a Comment