Wednesday 13 November 2013

Nasi Uduk Kebon Kacang Puas Hati

Aarggh..it's been a long time since I wrote the last posting. Of course, I'm still doing my culinary journey and I hope I can post my experiences periodically.

And here is the posting abut Nasi Uduk Kebon Kacang which I tried maybe around 2 years ago =P  

Nasi uduk (uduk rice) is Indonesian traditional food, made by rice which cooked with spices and coconut milk. So it's fragrant and savoury. There're a lot of nasi uduk sellers in Jakarta and the famous Kebon Kacang is really one stop place for nasi uduk lovers =D

The place we're came called "Puas Hati". A friend treated us to celebrate her birthday..yeay!
  
 
They served a small piece of nasi uduk wrapped with banana leaf. Must take a lot pieces for those with big appetite ya :p ..The rice is tasty and fragrant. A well-made Jakarta style nasi uduk.


Look at the yellowy fried chicken =9 *drooling*


Shrimp satay and tripe (babat) to make your nasi uduk complete

 
*Woopss..a fast hand*  Fried tofu, tempe (soybean cake) and sambal kacang (peanut chili sauce) are never failing us

A nice nasi uduk experience..yumm!! So sorry I didn't know the price, but I think it won't make you take a loan =P

*Overall rating : 7.9/10*

Nasi Uduk Puas Hati
Jl. Kebon Kacang I No. 63
Tanah Abang
Central Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment