Wednesday 19 December 2012

Siomay Pink @ Jakarta Car Free Day


Jakarta is really a heavy-polluted city. Maybe there are tons of CO2 spread in the air everyday. Fortunately, Jakarta's local government has started Jakarta Car Free Day (JCFD) campaign and now it held every Sunday, every week..Yeayy..!!

So, what is good about JCFD beside the sport or jogging thing..? Of course their street food..!

After being prohibited for several times (maybe because the trash), they could sell the food again and everyone happy I think =)

It was a beautiful morning when I jogged and noticed somethink pink near Tosari busway stop.
"Aha..!! Is that the famous 'Siomay Pink'?" So I just stopped by and try my curiousity..

As I saw in the TV, I'm not sure if this is the right Siomay Pink, although the 'abang' dressed very well in pink and so many pink accessoris on his bike..[sorry, I didn't take any picture =( ]
What makes me unsure is there was no crowded around and people prefer to eat at other places..It's weird for such a big name..

So, I still bought it and ordered 2 siomay and 1 otak-otak..

"How much?" I said.. "Rp27,000", he replied...Oh motherrr God!! Now I know why there is no crowded around..
I tried them at my place and my expectation really really high..
So...to be honest the taste was good..not that really good..but good  *____*
For Rp9,000/each, the siomay is a good example of overpriced thing..

I regret I will buy again this Siomay Pink and I don't think this is the original and famous one..


The 2 Siomay and 1 Otak-otak







No comments:

Post a Comment