Friday 20 May 2011

Kedai Sate Babi Krekot

Another satay posting.. This time is for pork satay at Pecenongan area.. And we've got one of the famous : Krekot...


It located across from Alila Hotel.. Very easy to find..


We ordered three kinds of satay: meat (@4k-4.5k), skin (@2.5k-3k), and liver (@4k-4.5k) [sorry, I don't really remember the exact price].. They tasted okay for me.. But I much prefer the liver.. It soft and delicate..
*Rating: 7.0/10*

The condiment is only sweet soy sauce, cucumber cuts, and serundeng.. I'd prefer peanut for the sauce.. I don't really keen on this type.. 

We ordered Bakut Sayur Asin (I'm not sure about the english).. @20k/half portion.. Can't complain.. Just another okay..
*Rating: 7.0/10*

Honestly, I expect more from them.. They should improve the taste..


Kedai Sate Babi Krekot
Jl. Pecenongan (across from Alila Hotel)
Central Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment