Friday 20 May 2011

Sate Maranggi & Es Kelapa Muda "Cibungur"

My clients brought me here for lunch when I had an office assignment in Cikampek area.. They served Sate Maranggi and young coconut ice.. Hmm..sounds greatt!! (and I was treated =D )

As the banner wrote they do not have branch besides the place.. Maybe they want to keep the quality well.. 

You won't believe until you come, but the place is really big and it feels like we're eating in the middle of jungle.. Really refreshing!! 

The rice came in small portion and wrapped with banana leaf.. Traditional and nice..

It's the Sate Maranggi.. It usually made from beef.. rubbed with some spices and they tasted sweet and delicate.. I've tried sate maranggi with peanut sauce, but here they served it with tomatoes and chilies cut.. Trust me, they tasted sooo nice.. The combination between sweet (from satay) and sour-spicy (from the condiment) really works!! Fresh and tasty!!  *droollinngg*
Rating: 8.3/10

It's the young coconut ice.. And again, it's greatt.. Really refreshing..
Rating: 8.0/10

We got the ambience and the food.. So what are you waiting for..? Yes, the time =).. It quite far from Jakarta and I don't know when I will come again.. How can they do not have another branch here... 


Sate Maranggi dan Es Kelapa Muda "Cibungur"
Jalan Raya Cibungur
Purwakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment