Monday 16 May 2011

Marutama Ra-Men

I like ramen and this Marutama Ra-Men is really make me curious..I heard some positive reviews about this place and can't wait to try it.. 

Located at the basement floor of Sentral Senayan building. It's not difficult to find...

The place is not too big with quite nice ambience...

The variants are not so extrensive. You can choose the ramen easily...  

Here is for me.. Marutama Ra-Men (52k++) plus additional tamago (8k++).. Greatt..!! The soup is really nice.. It's chicken broth soup based.. Not too thick and delicate.. The ramen also superb, silky, smooth and they cooked it al dente.. Love itt..!!
Rating : 8.5/10


My friend opted Aka Ra-Men (65k++). Ramen with 7 kinds of ground nuts mixture  with chicken soup.. I didn't try it since I will come here again and surely order this unique ramen..

Their famous tamago (8k++).. A boiled egg with melted yolk inside.. What a good technique...
  
Surely the best ramen I ever had in Jakarta so far.. ^^


Sentral Senayan I
Basement Floor #10 BC

No comments:

Post a Comment