Monday 16 May 2011

ah Tuan ee's

We had a dinner before start to work again.. Since the office near with Pacific Place so we decide to eat here.. It famous for their malay dishes...
Located at fourth floor of Pacific Place.. It's easy to find..

A little story about ah Tuan ee (auntie ah Tuan)..

The place is not too big.. Simple and homey..

I chose Asam Laksa (38.5k++).. What a strange look ya..

This is the picture after I stirred the dish.. The noodle is like spaghetti (or it's spaghetti) with sour soup and pieces of mango and cucumber.. I think the top is a very little cut of mackerel or tuna or skipjack tuna.. The soup is too sour for me..But the fish and the cucumber were really refreshing.. Nice at last...
Rating : 7.4/10

My friend chose Kiam Hoo Fried Rice (29k++).. Kiam Hoo is referring to salted fish.. The fried rice is nice but nothing special for me..
Rating : 6.8/10
ah Tuan ee's
Pacific Place 4th floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
South Jakarta  12190
(021) 5797 3364

No comments:

Post a Comment