Monday 2 May 2011

Chili's

One of famous tex-mex restaurant in Jakarta. I read several reviews about this place. I can conclude that it served something nice for your hungry tummy!
Located at secod floor of Sarinah building. You’ll find it easily...

It has a simple American-style design.. I like the ambience..

I ordered one of choices from their Big Mouth Burger sections, Chipotle Bleu Cheese Beef Bacon Burger (76.9k++). A spicy and smoky burger with chipotle pepper sauce, bleu cheese crumblers, beef bacon, shredded lettuce, tomato, pickle and bleu cheese dressing. It served with their homestyle fries. Like I said, this is a right place to feed your big appetite. Yeah, the burger came with a jumbo size. The burger was really yummy!! And it awesomely combined with a nice bleu cheese. I felt them melted in my mouth.. Love it!!
*Rating : 8.5/10*

This is my friend’s dish. One of choices from their sandwiches, Chicken Ranch (60.9k++). I didn’t try it, but  looks so nice yaa?!? And you don’t have to ask me about its size..

My friend’s Fried Steak (113.9k++)..A huge fried chicken steak with three kinds of carbohydrate.. What a meal!!

It’s not surprise me if they set the price quite high. Many foreigners came here and they served a big portion dishes. I like the environment, love the food, especially their mouth-watering Big Mouth Burgers!! Two thumbs up!!


Chili's
Sarinah Building, 2nd Floor
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 11
Central Jakarta
(021) 314 6587

No comments:

Post a Comment